The Bellingham Central Lions Golf Tourney & Raffle, raises funds for numerous programs we support financially and is the Club’s largest single fundraiser. Every year the Tournament Committee chooses a community non-profit program to allocate a large portion of our Lions Golf Tourney & Raffle net proceeds to. This is in essence, our “focus” for the year.
Interested in investing in the people of Whatcom County? If you take an active roll in giving to this tournament through a monetary gift or through the donation of goods and services, you are investing in the future of our county. We would thank you in advance for your participation.
PRESENTING SPONSOR – $3,000+
• Company name in all tournament literature.
• Recognition in all advertising as well as special recognition at the event and dinner.
• Company name on website for 1 year.
MAJOR SPONSOR – $2,500
• Company name in all tournament literature and recognition at event and dinner.
• Company name and logo on website for one year.
EVENT SPONSOR – $1,000
• Recognition at event and dinner.
• Recognition website for one year.
LUNCH SPONSOR – $1,200
• Helps defray dinner expenses.
• Recognition at event and dinner and on website.
POWER CART SPONSOR – $800
• Recognition on all team cards affixed to cart windshields.
SPECIALTY HOLE SPONSOR – $700
• Sign with company name on hole.
• Ability to have company personnel at table at the back of a tee to discuss company products and services.
CORPORATE / GOLF TEAM – $650
• 4 or 5-person golf team green fees and lunch.
• Recognition on banners day of tournament and club’s website for 1 year.
ON-COURSE SPONSOR – $325
• Sign with company name and logo place on a tee or green.
AUCTION/RAFFLE PRIZE SPONSOR – $325 – $4,000:
• Listed as contributor sponsor on large sign at registration desk and in lunch banquet room.
• A sign with company name and logo on tee box if contribution is greater than $400.
• Recognition on website for one year.
• Contributions over $2,500 include golf team.
GOLFERS – $135
• Individual golfers.
NOTE: OUR GOLF TOURNAMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOLLOWED BY A WELL-SUPPORTED SILENT AUCTION (supported by raffle ticket sales) AND A FAST-PACED LIVE AUCTION