The Bellingham Central Lions Golf Tourney & Raffle, raises funds for numerous programs we support financially and is the Club’s largest single fundraiser. As with much of the community COVID dramatically affected our ability to raise funds for community projects and families in need. Last year the golf tournament was canceled and the Bellingham Civic Field concessions stand, our second biggest fund raiser was closed.
We are asking sponsors, past and new, to step up this year to help Lions serve the community. All funds raised by Bellingham Central Lions are returned to the community.
While Bellingham Central Lions Club is best known for the all volunteer projects of the Wheelchair Warehouse and Lions Eye Clinic for homeless and low income, though the club does much more. The Club funds many individual and organizational requests each year though the Community Needs Committee.
Please join us in supporting the community by becoming a sponsor.
PRESENTING SPONSOR – $3,000+
• Company name in all tournament literature.
• Recognition in all advertising as well as special recognition at the event.
• Company name on website for 1 year.
MAJOR SPONSOR – $1,000 – $2,500
• Recognition at event.
• Recognition website for one year.
LUNCH SPONSOR – $1,000
• Helps defray dinner expenses.
• Recognition at event and on website.
POWER CART SPONSOR – $800
• Recognition on all team cards affixed to cart windshields.
ON COURSE HOLE SPONSOR – $700
• Sign with company name on hole.
• Ability to have company personnel at table at the back of a tee to discuss company products and services.
HOLE SPONSOR – $325
• Sign with company name and logo place on a tee or green.
AUCTION/RAFFLE PRIZE SPONSOR
• Please consider donating to our auction which makes for a fun event.
GOLFERS – $150
• Individual golfers.